Monday, May 19, 2008




Should I lie about being an atheist in order to get a job?
May 8, 2006 7:26 AM RSS feed for this thread Subscribe
Should I lie about being an atheist in order to get a job?

Is it okay to lie about your religion for the purpose of getting a job? I suspect it might be, in the same way I suspect that it is acceptable to lie about your sexual orientation when you know you will face discrimination. But I'm wondering if anyone has a good argument against "the religious closet." I'm particularly interested in: a. possible consequences if discovered, and b. strategies for justifying the lie to myself. In other words, will I open myself to a lawsuit of some sort, and am I going to be able to live with my lie?

... what progress we are making ...
... now we have the atheists in the closet ...
... about 15% of amerika hiding away ...
... from the 85% of fanatics ...
... amerikkka is officially a theocracy ...


Labels: ,






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]