Wednesday, December 05, 2007




"What's the difference between an open source zealot and a 747?"

Hum, I don't know what this guy means. Have not been in aviation for over a decade, but to the best of my recollection, the 747, expecially the ones with Rolls Royce engines, had excellent records of safety. If anybody knows otherwise, please let me know.
(see also http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb)

Also, IMHO, probably open source zealots are doing a useful free social work to educate the public over the fact that there are functional alternatives to the Windoze monopoly, and they do all this for free, c'est tres grisant, don't you think ?. I still prefer open source zealots than kristian zealots here in amerika. The former seem to be more mentally balanced, less fanatic and seem to carry less hate.

In the merit of the discussion on operating systems, I kind like use a bit of anything and everything, however to eliminate the waste of time, I have confined most of M$ products inside virtual machines, with disabled network access. Well, I hope all of you Windoze fans may have the best of luck and live interesting times, but in case you may hear MS code made it into critical controls of aircrafts, I would suggest you to take a bus, for your own sake.

... cheers ...


Labels:






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]